Guide to use Video Editor-Add fun Stickers and Text in Videos :
Let’s get started : Click on the button which you wish to perform i.e.
Trim and arrange your video clips with unique media editing tool designed for making beautiful short movies of your loved ones and create entertaining piece of art with short video clips from your captured memories on your windows device.
- Easy to use features and dynamic video makeovers
- Collection of stickers to use on your video clip
- Easy to use features and professional video editing tools
- Add funny text on your video with custom font styles
- Easy to resize text, pick color and set custom durations on videos
- Collection of effects to enhance your video to make it memorable
- Easy share on social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Save your HD videos on custom location on your windows device
- Take a live preview of video before save
- Trim your videos instantly and remove any undesirable part
- Storyboard editing tools for feasible and easy trimming
- Flexible and responsive interface
It enables you to add text, exposure and video effects with simple gestures on your touch device. Professional video editing tools included with custom text, effects and emoticons.
- Video Editor
- Click on the video editor and select a video from your gallery.
- Trim your video and click on the “Continue” button.
How to Use a Video Editor:
Video Editor Tools:
- Click on “Filter” and apply filters to the video.
- To add music, simply click on the music icon and choose a track from the library. If you want to use your own music, click on “Choose File” and select a music file from your device.
- Click on “Stickers and Text” and set the time duration for which you want the stickers and text to appear in the video.
- Click on the “Text” button and add a name to your video. You can also customize the text by changing its color, font style, opacity, background color, and more.
How to Add Frames:
- Click on “Frames.”
- Choose your favorite frame and apply it to your video.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the trimmed video.