Guide to use Add Audio To Video Pro :
With Add Audio to Video Pro, you can easily add or mix any audio with your video. If you have a video that has unclear audio, such as a party video, event video, or a video shot in a noisy location, you can now add your favorite music to enhance the overall quality of the video. All you need to do is select your video and an audio file or an MP3 song from your collection, and add it to your video.
You can also mute the original audio of the video if you want to use only the added audio. Additionally, you can rotate the video to change its orientation. Once you have made the necessary changes, you can save your video with just one tap.
Here are the options available in the app:
- Add Music: Use this option to add an audio file or an MP3 song to your video.
- Mute Video: Use this option to mute the original audio of the video.
- Rotate Video: Use this option to rotate the video to change its orientation.
To add music to your video using Add Audio to Video Pro, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Add Music” button and choose the video you want from your gallery.
- Adjust the size of the video and trim it to fit your needs.
- After selecting the video, click on the “Add Music” button again to select the music you want to add.
- Or also you can Choose your music from the list or select it from your media files.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add your favorite music to your video and create a personalized and professional-looking video.
- After selecting a music track, you can set the starting and ending time of the track. You can also enable the option to repeat the music track if you want it to play repeatedly. To adjust the volume of the selected music, scroll left to increase the music volume, or scroll right to increase the video volume.
- Once you have finished editing your video, click on the “Save” button to save the video to your media file.
- To mute the music in your video, click on the “Mute Video” button.
- After muting the music, click on the “Select Video” button and select the video you want to edit from your media file.
- Once you have selected your video, click on the “Mute Video” button again to mute the audio in the video.
- Wait for the video to finish muting before proceeding with further editing.
- Click on the “Rotate Video” button and select the video you want to rotate from your media file.
- Once you have selected your video, click on any angle button to rotate your video to your desired angle of rotation.
- To select a background pattern for your video, click on the “Pattern” button to choose from a variety of options.
- You can also apply different effects to your video by clicking on the “Effect” button and selecting the desired effect.
- Once you have edited your video, click on the “Save” button to save your video to your media file.