With the need to upload on social media comes the need for a quick and easy to operate video editor to upload instagram reels, facebook videos and what not! Video Cutter Editor cuts your video in easy steps and saves the file immediately.
Video Cutter Editor lets you cut video at selected time intervals a sper your wishes without degrading the video or audio quality. Its user friendly design makes it fast and easy to use as all the user has to do is select the starting and end point to trim a certain video.
With technology growing so fast, we have a million formats for something as small as a single video but Video Cutter Editor comes equipped to support almost all video formats including MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, AV, MPEG, MP3, RVL, FLV, VOB, OGG, MKV, AMV, 3GP, M4P, MPG, MP2, MPE, M2V, M4V, 3G2 etc.
Share your videos with your friends and family with just a few taps through various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Step 1: Click Classic trimmer button and select a video from your personal library so click on pick video button to pick you video from your gallery.
- After selecting your video, you can trim it by choosing the starting and ending time points. If you wish to remove a specific part of the video, simply set the starting and ending points and trim your video accordingly.
- Please select the ‘Video Background Blur’ option from the settings menu on the left-hand side. This feature allows you to blur your background to either its original state or to blur it. To set the desired format of your video, click on the dropdown menu and select your desired video format. Similarly, to set the desired resolution, select the desired resolution from the dropdown menu, ranging from very high to low.
Step 2: After selecting your desired format and resolution, click on the save button and wait for a moment for the video to be converted. Once the conversion is complete, your video will be saved to your computer and you can view its location.
Step 3: First, click on the ‘Advanced Trimmer’ icon and select the video that you wish to use from your gallery.
- After selecting your video You can trim your video by selecting the starting and ending time points. If you wish to cut out a specific part of the video, simply set the starting and ending points and trim click on trim icon .
Step 4: The ‘Add Clip’ option helps you add more video to your current video.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Crop’ button to crop your video either to the left and right or the top and bottom. You can easily increase or decrease the size of your video.
- Next, click on the ‘Canvas’ option and choose your preferred social media aspect ratio to apply to your video creation.
Step 6:Now, the next feature is to add extension formats to your video. You can easily choose the format you need according to your preferences.
- Great job, you’re all done! Now, simply click on the ‘Save’ button to save your video to your device’s gallery. You can also share the app with your friends and family so they can enjoy creating videos too.