If it’s creating youtube videos or doing some school projects, video editing can be a really tough job but we are bringing you the revolution in the game with “Video Photo SlideShow” you will do it within minutes, it’s no longer than hours taking a boring job any more. We made it fun and interesting.
Explore the next level of video editing with magical video transitions and amazing slideshow effects to make your imaginations come alive and create a memorable piece of art with a single flick.
Add cute stickers, images and themes to beautify your videos simply. Edit unlimited videos and share them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp easily. Tell your complete story at a single time and arrange your clips easily.
What all can you do with Video Photo SlideShow?
Customizable 8 video themes with custom text color and font size
Add pre-installed music clips for easy attachments
Multi music support with custom time duration on your video clip
Collection of stickers with custom time duration and size for each sticker
New advanced multi-text support with a custom time interval for each text
Apply video filters like sepia, mirror, negative and choose from 15+ filters for your videos
Split, Trim and Copy video clips together into multiple parts and you can also merge another video in it
Organize and view your pictures in a creative way with the slideshow movie maker
Set custom effects on the trimmed parts of the clip
Optimized with universal windows platform support and elegant UI which makes it a perfect app for you.
Step 1: Just follow these simple steps to create amazing videos for your social platforms.
- As soon as you open the app you will see the third option in the second row is “VIDEO TRIMMER” on your screen. Click on that option.
- Select a video from your device that you want to trim.
Step 2: At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “start” option and from there you can select the time duration from which you want to start your trimmed video.
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “end” option and from there you can select the time duration at which you want to end your trimmed video.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- The full-screen option is available right under the video on the right side of your screen by clicking on that you will enjoy your video with a bigger view.
- To forward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the right.
- To backward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the left.
- To mute the video simply click on the speaker icon right under the playing video.
Step 3: Set Video Desired Format.
- Click on Desired format drop-down and choose your video desired video format.
Set Video Desired Resolution.
- Click on Desired Resolution drop-down and choose your video Resolution.